Stark Labs provides software for amateur astrophotographers designed to be simple and easy to use. They are designed to be user-friendly and to make capturing your images as easy as possible while still providing the flexibility and power you need. Nobody likes standing outside in a cold field, spending time with gloves off fighting with an awkward user-interface. I know. I've done this. At the same time, nobody wants a program that is simple to use, but too limited to be of real use. Here, you'll find Nebulosity, a cross-platform capture and processing application designed to give you powerful, purpose-built tools for DSO image capture and processing - the tools you really need to produce fantastic images. You'll also find a wide range of free utilities like PHD Guiding that make astrophotography easier and more enjoyable.
- 1/20/14: Nebulosity 3.2 released! Over a year's worth of new features, enhancements, and new features. We've got expanded camera support (more Canon DSLRs, Atik's on Mac, etc), more RAW formats, a new GUI giving more features during alignment, basic focuser support and more (Release notes). Remember, existing v3 users get this as a free upgrade!
- 8/6/13: Nebulosity 3.1.8 in pre-release. Canon fixes, ASCOM shutter fix, fine-focus fix (another test for 3.2)
- 7/8/13: Nebulosity 3.1.7 in pre-release. Canon 7D & 5D Mk III, focuser scripting, LibRAW update, bug fixes (test for 3.2)
- 5/20/13: Nebulosity 3.1.6 in pre-release. Canon EDSDK update, SX camera updates, mixed color-mode alignment, and playing better with PixInsight
- 4/6/13: PHD 1.14.2 in pre-release. OpenCV webcams (Mac and Windows), updated Mac SX library, bug fixes
- 4/4/13: Nebulosity 3.1.5 in pre-release. Enhancements and bug fixes
- 3/11/13: Nebulosity 3.1.4 in pre-release. Canon enhancements and bug fixes
- 2/27/13: PHD 1.14.1 in pre-release. QHY5L-II support, bug fixes
- 1/26/13: Nebulosity 3.1.3 in pre-release. Basic focuser support, new screen stretch modes, and bug fixes