Stark Labs provides software for amateur astrophotographers designed to be simple and easy to use. They are designed to be user-friendly and to make capturing your images as easy as possible while still providing the flexibility and power you need. Nobody likes standing outside in a cold field, spending time with gloves off fighting with an awkward user-interface. I know. I've done this. At the same time, nobody wants a program that is simple to use, but too limited to be of real use. Here, you'll find Nebulosity, a cross-platform capture and processing application designed to give you powerful, purpose-built tools for DSO image capture and processing - the tools you really need to produce fantastic images. You'll also find a wide range of free utilities like PHD Guiding that make astrophotography easier and more enjoyable.
- 5/20/13: Nebulosity 3.1.6 in pre-release. Canon EDSDK update, SX camera updates, mixed color-mode alignment, and playing better with PixInsight
- 4/6/13: PHD 1.14.2 in pre-release. OpenCV webcams (Mac and Windows), updated Mac SX library, bug fixes
- 4/4/13: Nebulosity 3.1.5 in pre-release. Enhancements and bug fixes
- 3/11/13: Nebulosity 3.1.4 in pre-release. Canon enhancements and bug fixes
- 2/27/13: PHD 1.14.1 in pre-release. QHY5L-II support, bug fixes
- 1/26/13: Nebulosity 3.1.3 in pre-release. Basic focuser support, new screen stretch modes, and bug fixes
- 11/14/12: PHD 1.14 released. Over a year's worth of enhancements and fixes!
- 10/22/12: PHD 1.13.7 in pre-release. Bug fixes.
- 9/16/12: PHD 1.13.6 in pre-release. First build driven from OpenPHD, massive internal updates, server updates, etc.